In 1977 the compressor is born in F.I.A.C. Its reduced dimensions make it suitable for semi-professional and DIY uses. Thanks to this, F.I.A.C. enters a completely new market and it is here that it becomes widely known with three models: Stratos, Cosmos and the portable Jet.
Long Life & Maintenance Saving. Your air compressor can be kept in service for much longer periods at high level of efficiency!
Fiac Air Compressors performance piston Oil provides effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and prevent the formation of carbon deposits and laquer on pistons and valves crowns.
The silent piston compressors of the new SCS series have been designed with the aim of developing simple machines with easy maintenance. The main characteristics of the new SCS series are:
- Reduced number of special components.
- Same performance levels.
- Reduced temperature internally and at the air outlet.
- DOL start up with ON/OFF push button.
- Operates with a pressure switch with amperometric relay and
overload protection also for versions without air receiver.
- Housing in steel plate insulated with sound proofing material.
- S1 electric motor.
- Two stage pumping unit for pressure up to 14 bar.
- Hour meter.
- Pressure gauge also for versions without air receivers.
- Reduction of maintenance costs.