CPC specialise in the optimisation of compressed air systems helping companies looking to improve air system efficiency and performance. We do this in a number of ways but before any real assessment of a system can be made a compressed air generation audit is recommended.
• To provide a full visualisation of site compressed air generation
• Understand current system capacity/requirements
• Benchmark air usage for annual/quarterly review
• Identify peak demands to target possible reductions
• Review control/set-up of generation equipment
CPC utilise the HPC unique Air Demand Analysis (ADA) program for our compressed air generation audits. This system provides a complete and accurate air demand and consumption profile providing a clear picture of the precise compressed air requirements. The data recorded is then used within the Kaeser Energy Saving System (KESS) which simulates the power requirements of different system scenarios. Included with an ADA, it can be used as a preliminary air system evaluation with the findings offering an insight into potential improvements and accurately predict future energy savings. Performed in conjunction with our proprietary ADA, KESS uses the critical data gathered to find the most cost effective and energy-efficient solution for the specific application.