At the heart of each HPC SM series rotary screw air compressor is the specially designed airend with flow-optimised Sigma Profile rotors delivering more compressed air for less energy consumption. The efficiency of the airend is further complimented by a highly effective cooling system with dual-flow fan. This innovative design not only enhances cooling performance, but also minimises sound emissions. Furthermore, separate intake of motor-cooling air and air for compression from the ambient surroundings ensures optimum motor cooling and increased compression performance.
"HPC Air Compressors Come Complete With A Fully Inclusive 5 Year 'No Quibble' Parts & Labour Warranty"
The internal “Sigma Control Basic” controller provides automatic system monitoring and precisely adjusts compressor performance to match actual compressed air demand. Models are also optionally available equipped with the “Sigma Control 2”, which allows connection to compressed air management systems.
These units are also exceptionally service-friendly: The housing cover on the left of each unit is easy to remove and allows excellent component accessibility, whilst the new maintenance-free drive belt between the motor and airend eliminates the need for intermittent belt tensioning and adjustment. This both guarantees optimum power transmission and reduces service costs.
- Fully automatic
- Super sound-proofed
- All panels powder-coated
- For ambient temperatures up to +45 °C
- Easy access to all service points thanks to removable left cover
- Premium Efficiency IE2
- Premium quality German-made motor
Rotary screw airend
- SIGMA Profile rotors require approximately 10 to 20 percent less energy than conventional rotors of the same air delivery capacity.
- Dual flow fan and separate air flow channels for cooling of the motor, the fluid/compressed air cooler and the control cabinet
- Fluid and air flow: 'Honeycomb' air intake filter, pneumatic inlet and venting valves, cooling fluid separator tank with triple separation system
- Pressure relief valve
- Minimum pressure check valve
- Thermostatic valve and fluid filter in coolant circuit
- Fluid / compressed air combination cooler
- Control cabinet to IP 54
- Switching cabinet ventilation
- Automatic star-delta starter
- Overload relays
- Control transformer
SIGMA CONTROL 2
- "Traffic-light" LED indicators show operational status at a glance
- Plain text display
- 30 selectable languages
- Soft-touch keys with icons
- Fully automated monitoring and control
- Selection of Dual, Quadro, Vario and Continuous control as standard
- Interfaces: Ethernet
- Additional optional communications modules for: Profibus DP, Modbus, Profinet and DeviceNet
- SD-card slot for data-logging and updates
- RFID reader
- Web server