FBP HL MEDIUM FLOW
FBP HL MEDIUM FLOW HEATLESS COMPRESSED AIR DRYER SYSTEM
Parker Zander’s CDAS HL Clean Dry Air Systems provide clean, dry compressed air in accordance with all editions of ISO8573-1, the international standard for compressed air quality. They are energy efficient and can provide pressure dewpoints of -70°C, -40°C or -20°C with flow rates up to 300 m³/hr @ 7 barg (102 psi g).
Clean, dry air improves production efficiency and reduces maintenance costs and downtime. Many products claim to provide this, however only CDAS HL Clean Dry Air Systems provide the highest levels of dry compressed air with validated performance.
- Validated performance to ISO 7183 and ISO 8573-1 providing confidence in compressed air quality.
- FDA Title 21 CFR certified and EC1935-2004 Exempt, meaning the product is ideal for installation in food, beverage and pharmaceutical processing plants.
- Advanced energy saving technology as standard, along with flow management which provides low differential pressure means significantly reduced energy consumption and lower running costs.
- Enhanced durability and low maintenance requirements result in significantly enhanced uptime, maximum productivity and a longer operational life.
- Reduced energy consumption, consistent performance, lower service and maintenance costs, reduced downtime. FBP are engineered to provide the lowest total cost of ownership of any (heatless) air treatment package. Product Features
- FDA approval.
- Energy Saving Technology.
- HMI display screen, large screen display offering clear, usable, real time information (including functionality, upcoming maintenance requirements and energy savings).
- Pre-mounted filters, ISO 8573-1 validated guaranteeing consistent air quality. Tested in accordance to ISO 7183. Third party validated.
- Base/stand designed for pallet trucks, easy / time saving installation and movement of product
- Desiccant cartridge system for ease of maintenance.
- Extended 5-year desiccant service life.